Postgraduate Certificate in Social Innovation Management - Feb 2018
This unique, field-based, full-time program brings together 40 individuals from different countries, backgrounds, and sectors to build the skills needed for careers in making social change. You will learn how to train at the depth and pace necessary to succeed in this field – the intensity is equivalent to a 2-year traditional master’s degree – while exploring a city with a thriving innovation and entrepreneurship culture.
What do we look for in a program participant?
If you meet the majority of the requirements below, we would love to receive your application.
- A university degree (undergraduate)
- Ideally two years of practical experience (either working or volunteering)
- Evidence of commitment to social change through your personal and/or professional life
- Strong desire to develop yourself further both professionally and personally
Sign up for:
- 40 classmates from around the world
- Facilitated apprenticeship placement/consulting project
- Developing your own social innovation project
- Skills courses taught by global experts
- Personalized leadership development
- 2 field immersion experiences the country
- 20+ guest speakers from around the world
- Individual coaching from Amani faculty
- Field experience in a thriving city for innovation
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!